International Digital artist (click)
Adelaida (1) Briteeyez89 (1) CQcat (1) ChewedKandi (1) Goncharden (1) Graphic dream (1) Helenesse (1) Jaa London (1) Kioshima (1) Kisara (1) Lanitta (1) Lilok-lilok (1) Lineking (1) Mawns (1) OlviaVika (1) Qinni (1) Sandara (1) Shebid (1) WS-Clave (1) Zeamay (1) alexxxx1 (1) alvor (1) applemoment (1) cybaBABE (1) david nanchin (1) emmil (1) fabulosity (1) imnotdead (1) justta (1) loish (1) lolita-art (1) noapc (1) novembermeisje (1) owaikeo (1) ravenskar (1) sedArt (1) snowmask (1) sygnin (1) theSIGNER (1) totallyblack (1) trenchmaker (1) wayner8088 (1) weknow (1) womanwithagun (1) yankeedog (1)
Sunday, March 20, 2011
Laura the Sailor by *Viccolatte on deviantART
Starry lady by *Viccolatte on deviantART
Color drops by *Viccolatte on deviantART
Portrait exercise by *Viccolatte on deviantART
Ruby by *Viccolatte on deviantART
Lychee by *Viccolatte on deviantART
Waterfruit by *Viccolatte on deviantART
How beautiful her artwork, Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome Viktoria Gavrilenko
Hello! Wow I'm almost nervous haha. Thanks for giving me this opportunity, I'll answer as best I can.
1. What is your real name, what is your nick name on internet, and Short story behind your nick name that you use to introduce you in this digital world?
My real name is Viktoria Gavrilenko, I guess my nickname on the net is Vicco. My friends call me either Vic, or Vix, though. Why? My real name's too long, perhaps.
2. Tell me short story about the real of you, where do you live?, background of your life, and your social life?
The real me lives in Sweden, Stockholm, in a small, but cute apartment together with my boyfriend. I'm originally from Belarus, but moved to Sweden at the age of seven. Right now I'm 22, and pendling two jobs, one of them as an illustrator.
3. What is your specialty in digital art?( vector, vexels, brush, or other)?
Photoshop, and... brushing... and textures.
4. Tell me short story about your specialty skill and technique that’s make different from other artist?
Yeah well, those special skills are exactly what I'm still looking for in my art. Hopefully if I get them in the future, I'll be able to answer this question more satisfactory, heh.
5. Tell me short story about idea behind of all of your artwork?
My ideas come from my every day life and stuff that happens around me, from reading books, writing short-stories and of course the many talented artists out there. And my killer-imagination
6. What is your main purpose and goal in your professional work?
To grow as an artist, to always do my best and to never give up!
7. What is your hope about digital art?
That it will continue to inspire me, and I also want to earn money with it.
8. Quote from you about” you” as (digital artist, vector artist, vexel artist)
Don't give up no matter what. Experiment, challenge yourself, do not be afraid of the unexplored. You can do it!
9. Quote from you about your life as human being
Love, live, laugh.
10. What do you think about the internet for all of your existence in this earth?
It's a wonderful thing. I've met so many beautiful, inspiring people on the net. But it can also bite. Everyone should make an effort to be more friendly on the net, I think.
11. Quote from you about computer and the entire thing about that’s support you become you now?
My computer is my baby! I protect it with all my might! That... and it cost a LOT of money.
12. What is the most important thing for you to be a digital artist (vector/vexels/digital artist/other)
To keep painting and keep growing as an artist, and collect as many photoshop brushes as I can.
13. What is the most important thing for you to be” human” in this earth?
To be true to myself and those around me. To forgive. To love life while I'm still here.
14. If you believing god, what do you think about all of god creation?
I believe in all living things being connected, but not through a deity, but through life itself.
15. What do you think about the “time” for your chance to be “you” now?
Heck I've been myself all my life and I'm quite happy about it Amazing I'm not tired of myself yet haha.
16. What is the best art from you, and that you think is the best, and tell me why?
Color Drops. I put much effort and studies into this, and had incredibly much fun while painting all the fish and the girl, and her hair! What makes it the best is mostly that it's the first painting where I've really felt like I've achieved a "personal style" in which I want to keep painting.
Color drops by *Viccolatte on deviantART
17. What’s mean “fun” feeling for you?
Anything from eating my favorite chocolate cake to playing a fun game and just laughing my socks off with my friends. I can even start laughing when I'm alone, if I remember something fun somebody said.
18. If you have feeling fun, would you like to share and what would it be?
It would be so much! Too much! I can't even decide what to pick... To me fun is life itself.
19. do you honest about all of your artwork, and it’s all is your true creativity and not from your Employer work, because if its true, the artwork will be featured
Yes it's all my own stuff. Comes from my personal comp and my very own personal brain.