super radical batness. by =ravenskar on deviantART
SW 08: DarkUriko by =ravenskar on deviantART
commission: teacup hat girl by =ravenskar on deviantART
SW 08: BD-Stocksketch by =ravenskar on deviantART
SW 08: KiaRyou by =ravenskar on deviantART
commission: kasuran by =ravenskar on deviantART
SW 08: TheMaskedShrike by =ravenskar on deviantART
SPL 08: Kinky-Chichi by =ravenskar on deviantART
SS 08: Jessica Alkan by =ravenskar on deviantART
.firiethanjel.complete. by =ravenskar on deviantART
120,000+ hits. by =ravenskar on deviantART
Akuzhin. by =ravenskar on deviantART
I must be ask my self what am i doing with my life, because this true brilliant girl is knock me down with adorable sharp fascination pretty princess artwork, how much wall cant make me hide from all of those elegance cutie artwork, and for all achievement of this greatest feeling in every sense of ravenskar artwork, its make ravenskar as valuable digital artist for this digital earth
heres the interview with Ravenskar alias Viet-My Bui
1. What is your real name, what is your nick name on internet, and Short story behind your nick name that you use to introduce you in this digital world?
My real name is Viet-My Bui (pronounced "Viet-Mee Buoy"). My pseudonym is "ravenskar". There's no real story behind that. I just took inspiration from my character, Raven, and thought it'd sound cool if I added "skar". (I was young and impressionable.)
2. Tell me short story about the real of you, where do you live?, background of your life, and your social life?
I'm of Vietnamese ethnicity but I was born and raised in the beautiful city of Melbourne, Australia. I'm twenty and studying Commerce/Law at the University of Melbourne. I'm kinda hating it and plan to pursue Art & Design after I graduate. The real me is super, super tiny (5';) and eats a lot. My social life revolves around food, also. Food and love and friends.
3. What is your specialty in digital art?( vector, vexels, brush, or other)?
I guess... illustration? Concept art? :S
4. Tell me short story about your specialty skill and technique that’s make different from other artist?
Haha, I honestly don't think I'm all that different. I don't have any set techniques, either. What I do now is a result of experimentation, really. I guess I just put an extra bit of "me" into it. Clichéd? I think so! ;P
5. Tell me short story about idea behind of all of your artwork?
I play around a little with colours and try to focus on emotion/personality in my pieces, I suppose. I always try to bring out the character in portrait work.
6. What is your main purpose and goal in your professional work?
I don't really do any "professional" work (aside from the odd commission), as it's mostly just hobby stuff. But my own purpose to explore and expand as much as possible, learning more about myself as an artist (& a person) in the process.
7. What is your hope about digital art?
That people will continue to embrace it.
8. Quote from you about” you” as (digital artist, vector artist, vexel artist)
Challenge yourself. Don't let the fear of failure hinder your growth as an artist. Learn and improve from your mistakes. And don't forget to enjoy yourself all the way.
9. Quote from you about your life as human being
Ego si relapsus resurgo. And also, live without regret.
10. What do you think about the internet for all of your existence in this earth?
It's pretty rad. But there are a lot of stupid people out there who love to exploit it.
11. Quote from you about computer and the entire thing about that’s support you become you now?
Hmm... don't really get the question. But if you're referring to technology & the internet, then I'd have to say I'm extraordinarily grateful. Through these channels, I've managed to learn so many things and meet so many amazing (and inspiring) individuals.
12. What is the most important thing for you to be a digital artist (vector/vexels/digital artist/other)
Determination, belief in yourself. People who support you and critique you. My tablet. Food.
13. What is the most important thing for you to be” human” in this earth?
Is "love" a little too clichéd? :) Honesty, truth, integrity. Creativity and understanding. The ability to listen. And most of all -- laughter.
14. If you believing god, what do you think about all of god creation?
I'm not sure if I believe in God, but I do believe there's someone/something(s) up there/around us. I guess they're doing a pretty good job? Minus the war, famine, etc, etc. Life itself is amazing.
15. What do you think about the “time” for your chance to be “you” now?
It's always time to be "you". Be true to yourself, yo.
16. What is the best art from you, and that you think is the best, and tell me why?
RR Project: 002. by =ravenskar on deviantART
I've never, ever put as much effort into a piece as I did with this. It's pretty significant to me as it was drawn right after I had a real epiphany -- and finally realised how much I love art, and how hard I want to work for it. Another reason is that it features a character close to my heart (my Raven).
17. What’s mean “fun” feeling for you?
Laughing. Ridiculous and/or witty jokes are the best. I love warm evenings and stormy days (when you're cosy in your bed). Being with the people who matter most. And eating!!
18. If you have feeling fun, would you like to share and what would it be?
Eating. I love to eat with other people also.
19. do you honest about all of your artwork, and it’s all is your true creativity and not from your Employer work, because if its true, the artwork will be featured
Haha, of course it's my work.
here is cutie Viet-My Bui behind all amazing ravenskar artwrok
deviantID o9. by =ravenskar on deviantART