Pages

International Digital artist (click)

Friday, January 9, 2009

Lolita-art INTERNATIONAL DIGITAL ARTIST FROM BERLIN GERMAN

















I think Dani is found heaven on this earth, just by seeing and observing from everything near around her, like friend, situation, cafes, art communities, pretty girl, freak people, etc, a lot of source inspiration that she can get , for creating Lolita-Art. I will never ever get boring to see all of her artwork, because it’s all perfect. Even if there is no text on her fantastic art, gesture of the emotion from the object Lolita-art, is alive..
Dani avoid using black shadow, and her fantastic art is happy dark gloomy funny satire romantic, and I found dani have no black side at all, all I can see is dani is extraordinary genius generous super girl for all her fantastic Lolita-art , and this make Lolita-art as valuable digital artist for this digital earth
You must See for more dani work on Lolita-art http://lolita-art.deviantart.com/
this link is for lolita-art so deep funny beautiful cynicism romantic
http://lolita-art.deviantart.com/gallery/#bunnys
this link is for lolita-art portrait http://lolita-art.deviantart.com/gallery/#portraits
this link is for lolita-art Art-Nouveau http://lolita-art.deviantart.com/gallery/#Art-Nouveau
this link is for lolita-art fantasy http://lolita-art.deviantart.com/gallery/#fantasy
this link is for lolita-art nudes http://lolita-art.deviantart.com/gallery/#Nudes
this link is for lolita-art comic-stuff http://lolita-art.deviantart.com/gallery/#comic-stuff

And here is the interview with funny Dani as Lolita-art
1. What is your real name, what is your nick name on internet, and Short story behind your nick name that you use to introduce you in this digital world?

> my real name is Daniela Uhlig, my nick name is lolita-art. hm there isn´t a story I searched for a name because "dani" was taken.


2. Tell me short story about the real of you, where do you live?, background of your life, and your social life?

> I´m 26 years old, I´m a illustrator and live in berlin, germany. at the moment I´m working for a big firm with around 800 employees, where I create chracters, covers and many more.
if I don´t work I spend the time with friends, or sit at home and watch scrubs (all seasons )


3. What is your specialty in digital art?( vector, vexels, or other)?

> just painting.... no vectors -___- just working with brushes.


4. Tell me short story about your specialty skill and technique that’s make different from other artist?

> I would answer if I could, but I don´t think that there is a difference to other artists.

5. Tell me short story about idea behind of all of your artwork?

> sources of inspiration is all around me friends, situations, cafés, art communities, pretty girls, freaky ppl and so on
the ideas for my works come very spontaneously most of the time.


6. What is your main purpose and goal in your professional work?

> to make me happy!! I´m completed if I paint. Secondary aim is it to make a bit money.

7. What is your hope about digital art?

> hmm maybe that the average consumer can be able to make more use of digital art. that he can more appreciate it.

8. Quote from you about” you” as (digital artist, vector artist, vexel artist)

> avoid shadowing using the color black!


9. Quote from you about your life as human being

> give me more coffee!!!


10. What do you think about the internet for all of your existence in this earth?

> uiii internet is a great thing.... all these ppl from all over the world. it open up great new possibilities, for example: meet people in other countries, work for companys from the other side of the world, find friends with the same interests and so on....


11. Quote from you about computer and the entire thing about that’s support you become you now?

> bad topic at the moment... my computer is on strike *grrr*


12. What is the most important thing for you to be a digital artist (vector/vexels/digital artist/other)

> never to loose my enthusiasm


13. What is the most important thing for you to be” human” in this earth?

> never to loose my right arm/hand


14. If you believing god, what do you think about all of god creation?

> atheist





16. What is the best art from you, and that you think is the best, and tell me why?

>my fav is "blind man´s bluff" because it´s like a window in another funny world. it´s the only work done by me, which I would hang up on my wall ^^





17. What’s mean “fun” feeling for you?

> in art things: the most fun I have while I have the idea for a new funny pic ^^
in private things: pff that doesn't regard you


18. If you have feeling fun, would you like to share and what would it be?

> it depends on the "fun"....




19. do you honest about all of your artwork, and it’s all is your true creativity and not from your Employer work, because if its true, the artwork will be featured

> 95% from my DA gallery is my own creativity the rest are commissions


this is dani supergirl behind all Lolita-artwork




dear dani Thanks you for answering all of this question, I hope you will be more success from everything that you do, may god will always be force be with you, and Good luck, good heart, good art, good earth

Weknow : [link]
funrecord “life for fun”
[link]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment support all this International Digital Artist