Pages

International Digital artist (click)

Sunday, January 4, 2009

WOMANWITHAGUN INTERNATIONAL DIGITAL ARTIST FROM NETHERLANDS EUROPE


Summer of love by *womanwithagun on deviantART

Persephone - Underworld Beauty by *womanwithagun on deviantART

Summer of '69 by *womanwithagun on deviantART

Silent witness by *womanwithagun on deviantART

Mourning by *womanwithagun on deviantART

retro colourscheme, thats totally bring womanwithagun character out, this is bring delight of womanwithagun style she is so fashionable, thats why make thiswowanwithagun ready to shoot you till you get down awwh, ok im too much again, i mean, thiswomanwithagun, is so valuable in this digital earth so please check her her collection art on this link
http://womanwithagun.deviantart.com/

you will find retro is not only retro, and it is more and more...
she is fun too, and her answer is totally can make you happy
and heres the interview with WOMANWITHAGUN

What is your real name, what is your nick name on internet, and Short story behind your nick, name that you use to introduce you in this digital world?

My real name is Marleen. That is a dutch name. My nickname, womanwithagun, I got from a song of a small musical lucky stiff. It's about a total messed up character. I just thought it was funny and it sounds kinda.. dangerous.


Tell me short story about the real of you, where do you live?, background of your life, and your social life?


I live in the Netherlands, Europe. It's a small country and rather cold now I love my friends, going out in the weekends and having funn I studied cultural civil work and in april I'm going to make a trip of 5 months trough Greece.


What is your specialty in digital art?( vector, vexels, or other)?

Digital art, vector/vexels.



Tell me short story about your specialty skill and technique that’s make different from other artist?


I mostly use retro colourscheme and my work is inspired by fashion industry and I think it shows off and brings an own style.

Tell me short story about idea behind of all of your artwork?

I can't generalize that. Every work has an own thought. Mostly based on songs or feelings.


What is your main purpose and goal in your professional work?

Inspire people!

What is your hope about digital art?

That I can make a living of it!

Quote from you about” you” as (digital artist, vector artist, vexel artist)

I'm gonna give a colour- and fashionboost to all vexeable pictures alive

Quote from you about your life as human being?

I'm crazy but calm, I'm curious but sometimes lazy, I'm impulsive but sometimes selfish..
Oh wait.. I'm a human being!


What do you think about the internet for all of your existence in this earth?

Well I think it's awesome to have a showcase for your artworks and meet people from different countries


Quote from you about computer and the entire thing about that’s support you become you now?

If the computer was my boyfriend, I loved all his friends (even the girls!) and I shared all my work and secrets with him


What is the most important thing for you to be a digital artist (vector/vexels/digital artist/other)

Uniqueness, an own style, and not caring about comments/favs if you like your own stuff yourself. Be proud of yourself


What is the most important thing for you to be” human” in this earth?

To love and be loved in return. Money is kinda handy and I totally love traveling, but without peole you love and giving love yourself you'd be totally lost!


If you believing god, what do you think about all of god creation?

I kinda don't have an opinion about that. It's important that we ARE here, not how we got here. Some people should pay more attention to that, the world is hostile enough!


What do you think about the “time” for your chance to be “you” now?

I think the time that I live in as well as my country and the freedom and privileges in my country give me enough oppurtunities to be who I want to be!


What is the best art from you, and that you think is the best, and tell me why?

I think my latest works. I'm getting more comfortable with my own style and I think it makes my works cleaner but still as funky as the old ones are.


The afterparty by *womanwithagun on deviantART

What’s mean “fun” feeling for you?

Hard to explain. It feels bubbly inside and it brings a smile on you face.

If you have feeling fun, would you like to share and what would it be?

When I have fun, I want to share that with kinda anyone around


do you honest about all of your artwork, and it’s all is your true creativity and not from your employer work, because if its true, the artwork will be featured

It's mine yes.


this is marleen, shes the woman behind womantwithagun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment support all this International Digital Artist