Pages

International Digital artist (click)

Monday, January 12, 2009

Qinni INTERNATIONAL DIGITAL ARTIST FROM SHANGHAI CHINA















spectacular, standing out, brilliants I don’t want to stop my mouth for saying all of those good word for QInni

Yes, for many sparkle shine dazzling in to my eyes this make Qinni as valuable digital artist on this digital earth

Please check out her gallery on http://qinni.deviantart.com/gallery/
And here is the interview with Qinni

1. What is your real name, what is your nick name on internet, and Short story behind your nick name that you use to introduce you in this digital world?
My name is Qing Han, and nicknamed Qinni; i came up with that when i combined my real name and my nickname my grandparents use for me.


2. Tell me short story about the real of you, where do you live?, background of your life, and your social life?
I live in Toronto, came from Shanghai, and am currently studying first year Animation at Sheridan College.

3. What is your specialty in digital art?( vector, vexels, brush, or other)?
I love painting on Corel Painter .


4. Tell me short story about your specialty skill and technique that’s make different from other artist?
hm...i don't think i really have a specialty or skill that differs with other people, other than the fact that not a lot of artists use Corel Painter... each different piece is treated differently depending on what i feel, i guess ^^.


5. Tell me short story about idea behind of all of your artwork?
I guess my ideas are all pretty on-the-spot, whether if that's when i'd be watching a video, looking at pretty artwork, or having a friend tell me something, it's pretty random.


6. What is your main purpose and goal in your professional work?
I'd love to just freelance. If i could just win the lottery, i'd just go off and freelance and not care about my income, that'd be great! hahaha. But all unattainable dreams aside, i'd love to get into a good studio like Pixar or Dreamwork (or perhaps that's a bit too far as well?)


7. What is your hope about digital art?
I hope that more people may see my work, and, if i'm lucky, deem it favorable (or enjoy it as much as i enjoy painting them).


8. Quote from you about” you” as (digital artist, vector artist, vexel artist)
Studying anatomy properly and try to create a meaning behind each piece; also, digital art is not meant to be the beginning of any art-learning experience: traditional art should be.

9. Quote from you about your life as human being
Live and let live, and go with the flow.


10. What do you think about the internet for all of your existence in this earth?
I think it's great to see so many different artists and people from all over the world, and it makes it possible to learn so much things with ease.


11. Quote from you about computer and the entire thing about that’s support you become you now?
I really NEED my computer. Look, i even brought it home for the holidays !


12. What is the most important thing for you to be a digital artist (vector/vexels/digital artist/other)
Don't stop drawing! that's what i tell myself whenever i go off to play games xD.


13. What is the most important thing for you to be” human” in this earth?
have a pencil and paper at all times.


14. If you believing god, what do you think about all of god creation?
I'm still in a standstill regarding whether god really exists or not. however, if i did believe in god, i think humankind is probably the most sin-filled creatures in existence, looking at our history.

15. What do you think about the “time” for your chance to be “you” now?
hm...i think i still need to grow and improve lots as an artist...


16. What is the best art from you, and that you think is the best, and tell me why?


i spent the most time on this, and i loved drawing it


17. What’s mean “fun” feeling for you?
To have a good idea for a piece and be "in the mood to draw" for it throughout the whole time of drawing it ~


18. If you have feeling fun, would you like to share and what would it be?
i have the most fun when i'm playing games, hahaha. unfortunately i'm not too great at it, and i can't feed myself by playing games


19. do you honest about all of your artwork, and it’s all is your true creativity
and not from your Employer work, because if its true, the artwork will be featured
all of the digital art is personal work, as i'm not taking any digital commissions at the moment.


This mastermind girl is qing han, behind all qinni artwork


Hope all the best thing, the greatest thing, fun thing, fantastic thing, happen in your life and may your wish and dream come true QInni

funrecord "life for fun"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment support all this International Digital Artist