Pages

International Digital artist (click)

Saturday, January 3, 2009

theSIGNer "INTERNATIONAL DIGITAL ARTIST" FROM PORTUGAL








this great artist is Mario Fonseca and known as theSIGNER in digital earth, he dont want to call him self as an artist, but he just want to creates beauty, he don't want call what he made is an art, he just fun to doing it. and thats make him as a valuable digital artist in this earth, as you can see theSIGNER artwork is so beautiful, full of very hot rainbow color, sexy, amazingly, awesome,fantastic, i want to follow every line that he made so i can found the way in to heaven....mmm im to much, please check this link http://thesigner.deviantart.com/


and here is the interview with theSigner the man with the SIGN



What is your real name, what is your nick name on internet, and Short story behind your nick name that you use to introduce you in this digital world?

My name is Mário Fonseca, I have a degree in Industrial Design which makes me a designer. I wanted to stand out, I always dreamed about making a difference in design so I played with words. I'm the signer, the one who signals who makes sense, makes signs to reach out to everyone.


Tell me short story about the real of you, where do you live?, background of your life, and your social life?

I live in Lisbon, the capital of Portugal and I wish to live in the countryside up north, near Spain. I'm an anti social so I don't have a social life nor many friends. I know lots of people but I only have one or two real friends.


What is your specialty in digital art?( vector, vexels, or other)?

I use mostly my hands, but I prefer to use vectors because they're clean and they smooth out the imperfections of my drawings. I'm no expert, I learned to use vectors mostly by trial and error.


Tell me short story about your specialty skill and technique that’s make different from other artist

I like to create beauty through chaos. I use many elements and cover the bodies of my models with them as if they were tattoos.


Tell me short story about idea behind of all of your artwork?

I don't call it art. I call it fun. And I only do it because I have fun doing it. And since I don't stand a chance with Industrial Design in Portugal and since I needed to know how to use graphic software to have a design related job I started experimenting. I joined Deviant Art and started to feel appreciated and that made me go on.


What is your main purpose and goal in your professional work?


I don't work in the design industry. I have a desk job, pushing paper... So the main goal is to make ends meet.

What is your hope about digital art?

I wish I could draw, or create, for a living.


Quote from you about” you” as (digital artist, vector artist, vexel artist)

"I'm not an artist. I just want to create beauty"



Quote from you about your life as human being

"When your body starts to give up, push a little harder to show him who's in charge"


What do you think about the internet for all of your existence in this earth?

The internet is the fastest way to go around the world to show yourself and know others. Globalization is also useful for the art community.

Quote from you about computer and the entire thing about that’s support you become you now?

"the computer doesn't set the limit for your creativity, you do"


What is the most important thing for you to be a digital artist (vector/vexels/digital artist/other)

The ability to be impressed by others. I'm always amazed what other artists are capable and I try to improve all the time. Even unconsciously.

What is the most important thing for you to be” human” in this earth?

Not harming animals or other humans, in that order.

If you believe in god, what do you think about all of god's creation?

I don't believe in God, sorry. But I'm amazed at our world and the way all the life on this earth evolved. It saddens me that we "humans" are destroying it too fast.

What do you think about the “time” for your chance to be “you” now?

If I got the question right I guess there is no "time" to become "me". I am myself and whenever "the time" to get known (or famous) comes I'll cherish every moment and try to give it my best. I'm not anxious about it, but I wish it anyway. I just want to mak a living doing what I (think) I do best.


What is the best art from you, and that you think is the best, and tell me why?

My favourite piece is this
http://thesigner.deviantart.com/art/I-m-free-now-what-93223417


Mostly because it's the one that has less flaws.
I'm a perfectionist and I'll never achieve perfection.



What does a “fun” feeling mean for you?

A fun feeling is when I draw or work with a smile on my face.


If you are feeling fun, would you like to share and what would it be?

I can only share my drawings and work through the internet, mostly through Deviant Art.

do you honest about all of your artwork, and it’s all is your true creativity and not from your employer work, because if its true, the artwork will be featured


Again, if I got the question right, I don't work as a designer or for a design or art company. I do what I do for fun.


if you have your real pic?, if you have, please sent to me.

Sorry, I don't want to show the real me. I'm not interested in that kind of exposure right now.



Thanks you for answering all of this question, I hope you will be more success from everything that you do, may god will always be force be with you, and Good luck, good heart, good art
http://thesigner.deviantart.com/gallery/#Vector

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment support all this International Digital Artist