Pages

International Digital artist (click)

Saturday, January 3, 2009

FABULOSITY INTERNATIONAL DIGITAL ARTIST FROM SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AMERICA


Official Girl- Cassie by =fabulosity on deviantART


Amy Winehouse by =fabulosity on deviantART


Aaliyah by =fabulosity on deviantART


Sparkle of Truth by =fabulosity on deviantART

I was stopped in fabulosity art, she also still young but her vexel is so awesome, the way she tune the color is very dove heart, so this make her as valuable artist in this earth, please check fabulosity site http://fabulosity.deviantart.com/
you will see, how cool she is


and heres the interview with FABULOSITY

What is your real name, what is your nick name on internet, and Short story behind your nick name that you use to introduce you in this digital world?

My real name is Ashley and my nickname I use on the internet is fabulosity. I picked the nickname fabulosity because I thought it was really cute and it was inspired by designer Kimora Lee Simmons personality. She's always so "fabulous" and uses the word and I hope to be just as fabulous as her. So basically I just picked fabulosity for my nickname because I hope to be more fabulous in digital art lol


Tell me short story about the real of you, where do you live?, background of your life, and your social life?


I'm 19 1/2 years old and I live in Southern California. I'm in college right now for graphic design and all that good stuff. Everyone who knows me offline says that I funny and and I'm a unique person.


What is your specialty in digital art?( vector, vexels, or other)?

Hmmm, probably vexels because I've spent most of my time doing them. I really enjoy vexeling especially the outcome knowing how many hours I spend doing them.

Tell me short story about your specialty skill and technique that’s make different from other artist

Aw shucks, I feel embarrassed lol I don't think I have a specialty skill or technique that makes me different. I really can't answer this question. I guess someone who looks at my vexel gallery can answer that question. I just get really embarrassed when asked about my "skill".


Tell me short story about idea behind of all of your artwork?

Basically all of my artwork is based on singers I enjoy. I love music so the first thing I think of to vexel is a singer.



What is your main purpose and goal in your professional work?


My main goal is just to get better at what I do. There's always room for improvement in growth in whatever you're doing.


What is your hope about digital art?

I hope more and more people see digital art especially vexels as a true art form because not a lot of people think it's art. Just because I use a mouse and not a paint brush doesn't mean what I do isn't art.



Quote from you about” you” as (digital artist, vector artist, vexel artist)

I just hope to get better. There are still a lot of things in vexeling that I haven't tackled yet. So hopefully with this being a new year, I can do those things.


Quote from you about your life as human being

Just be you and do the best you can do! Please yourself first before you please others.


What do you think about the internet for all of your existence in this earth?

I think it's cool! The internet is one of the best creations ever made. You can talk to almost anyone all around the world and your art can be seen by thousands and even millions of people. It's pretty nice!


Quote from you about computer and the entire thing about that’s support you become you now?

If it wasn't for the computer and computer arts I don't know what I would be doing. Probably some boring stuff likes reading a book or whatever lol Sorry, I can't think of anything intelligent to say.


What is the most important thing for you to be a digital artist (vector/vexels/digital artist/other)

The most important thing is vexeling because it's the most challenging for me.


What is the most important thing for you to be” human” in this earth?

The most important thing for me is being happy. If I'm not happy than it's a wrap lol


If you believing god, what do you think about all of god creation?


I believe in God and I do think that everything that's going on is for a reason. Who else would make all this happen?


What do you think about the “time” for your chance to be “you” now?

Whether it's a special time now or not I think I'll always be myself



What is the best art from you, and that you think is the best, and tell me why?


I think my best art is my Cassie vexel!
http://fabulosity.deviantart.com/art/Official-Girl-Cassie-95547284

Official Girl- Cassie by =fabulosity on deviantART

I was actually really trying with this one. I really love the hair and the skin. It's also the first time I did clothes so that was a big step for me.

What’s mean “fun” feeling for you?

The meaning of fun is what makes me happy.
If you have feeling fun, would you like to share and what would it be?
Like I said before the having fun is generally what makes me happy. Vexeling makes me happy, listening to music makes me happy, and getting something new makes me happy lol


do you honest about all of your artwork, and it’s all is your true creativity and not from your employer work, because if its true, the artwork will be featured

Yes all the work I create is made by me.I rarely upload client work.



this is ashley behind fabulosity

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment support all this International Digital Artist