Amazingly seriously beauty, I put my biologic microscope and zoom into loish artwork , there’s a garden under the sea and, and all organic thing that construct loish artwork style, its moving my desire in to the greatest fun feeling
I love when lois put green color with neon red color and combine with texture, its feel like loish plant and grow a lot of blooming rose in to her art heart.
Even if she’s not taking anything seriously, well I think loish is seriously having so much fun feeling for making all loish digital artwork. so all of This thing make loish as valuable digital artist for digital earth
And here is the Amazingly seriously beauty link http://www.loish.net/ where you can find Loish site
And here is the link where you can find loish on www.loish.deviantart.com
well, here we go for interview with Loish
1. What is your real name, what is your nick name on internet, and Short story behind your nick name that you use to introduce you in this digital world?
my name is lois van baarle. my online name is loish because it is a nickname my best friend gave me when i was 15.
2. Tell me short story about the real of you, where do you live?, background of your life, and your social life?
i live in holland now but i've lived all over the world (U.S, indonesia, france, and belgium). i went to art college when i was 18 and have been studying animation for almost 5 years now.
3. What is your specialty in digital art?( vector, vexels, or other)?
i like to paint and draw in photoshop.
4. Tell me short story about your specialty skill and technique that’s make different from other artist?
i like to give my digital art an organic feel, like it's a real painting or drawing. i use a lot of textures and a rough painting style to achieve this effect.
5. Tell me short story about idea behind of all of your artwork?
i'm fond of art nouveau and pinups, as well as animation, so my work tends to be very influenced by the subject matter in those art styles. in my digital art i make a lot of pinups in particular.
6. What is your main purpose and goal in your professional work?
i like commercial work, so i like to get an assignment or concept given to me and do the best i can with it. i don't tend to think up concepts myself.
7. What is your hope about digital art?
i hope i can make a living with it!
8. Quote from you about” you” as (digital artist, vector artist, vexel artist)
sketching is the most important skill to have.
9. Quote from you about your life as human being
there's a place for everyone, don't be afraid to search for it.
10. What do you think about the internet for all of your existence in this earth?
i thank the internet for my entire art career so far - it has motivated me and given me publicity. i don't think i could function without it!
11. Quote from you about computer and the entire thing about that’s support you become you now?
i couldn't function without a computer either. simple as that!
12. What is the most important thing for you to be a digital artist (vector/vexels/digital artist/other)
using it as a chance to experiment.
13. What is the most important thing for you to be” human” in this earth?
not being afraid to leave behind the things that make you unhappy in search of a place or situation where you can be yourself.
14. If you believing god, what do you think about all of god creation?
i don't believe in god.
15. What do you think about the “time” for your chance to be “you” now?
it's ideal! i feel completely comfortable in my current situation.
16. What is the best art from you, and that you think is the best, and tell me why?
i like the overall piece, and the way i painted it - a good mix of rough and refined.
17. What’s mean “fun” feeling for you?
not taking anything too seriously.
18. If you have feeling fun, would you like to share and what would it be?
i like to share any good feelings i have with my boyfriend; my relationship is one of the most important things in the world to me.
19. do you honest about all of your artwork, and it’s all is your true creativity and not from your Employer work, because if its true, the artwork will be featured
i think being able to create good work in employment is a really valuable skill that's underrated by people who think non-commissioned work has more value, but besides commissions, i invest a lot of time in my own work.
this is beatuiful lois, behind all loish digital artwork
dear loish, thank you so much for your appreciate , hope all the greatest, good, best, love, fun, happy thing happen in your life
funrecord "life for fun