Pages

International Digital artist (click)

Friday, January 9, 2009

Briteeyez89 INTERNATIONAL DIGITAL ARTIST FROM NEW JERSEY USA


The Way I Am by ~Briteeyez89 on deviantART


Vanessa by ~Briteeyez89 on deviantART


Your Touch.. by ~Briteeyez89 on deviantART


I Dare You by ~Briteeyez89 on deviantART


Missing You by ~Briteeyez89 on deviantART

here is the link to briteeyez89 gallery http://briteeyez89.deviantart.com

Briteeyez89 is face lover, i was stoped by looking on "I dare you" Briteeyez89, seem like face to face, she do all of her work to please her self, well ithink thats the most important think, what we create is for make our self feelling fun, well this make Briteeyez89 as valuable digital artist on this digital earth

here is some interview that Briteeyez89 Answer


1. What is your real name, what is your nick name on internet, and Short story behind your nick name that you use to introduce you in this digital world?

My real name is Vanessa Dripaul and online I'm known as Briteeyez89. I just used this one since I started to create my art work so I just stuck with it.


2. Tell me short story about the real of you, where do you live?, background of your life, and your social life?

I'm just a regular girl. I love hanging out with my friends and I go to college. I am very goal orientated and I also like to have a good time and party. I am a social person and to outsiders I may seem shy but thats because I don't feel that I can truly be myself around a stranger.


3. What is your specialty in digital art?( vector, vexels, or other)?
I like both vexels and vectors and that is what I create.


4. Tell me short story about your specialty skill and technique that’s make different from other artist?
When it comes to technique, I just go with how I feel and run with it. Sometimes I want a realistic look and others I want a simple quick vexel/vector.

5. Tell me short story about idea behind of all of your artwork?
My art work basically comes from things that catch my eye that I seem to find online.


6. What is your main purpose and goal in your professional work?
I wouldn't consider my work to be professional because I do it to please myself. It's nice to have people who like what I do and want to see more but I do it to make myself happy.



7. What is your hope about digital art?
I wish that people would stop treating digital art as though it isn't an art but as if it is a form of expression done on a computer.


8. Quote from you about” you” as (digital artist, vector artist, vexel artist)
Never judge a book by its cover. I know that is probably said a lot but it is true! When it comes to art even if it may look like nothing to a viewer there's a reason that things are placed where they are and everything has a meaning that sometimes you cannot just see by taking a quick look.



9. Quote from you about your life as human being
A quote from me would be, *I am who I am and no man can change me* I chose that one because I don't think a person should change for anyone. They should be true to themselves.


10. What do you think about the internet for all of your existence in this earth?
I think that the internet is great if you know how to use it! It can be very harmful if you don't use it wisely

Thanks you for answering all of this question, I hope you will be more success from everything that you do, may god will always be force be with you, and Good luck, good heart, good art

Weknow : www.weknow.deviantart.com
funrecord “life for fun”
http://www.internationaldigitalartist.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment support all this International Digital Artist