This Carnation by ^shebid on deviantART
Walking on Sunshine by ^shebid on deviantART
Suffocate by ^shebid on deviantART
Limonada Rosada by ^shebid on deviantART
Betrayal And Deceit by ^shebid on deviantART
Oh Muh Gaw by ^shebid on deviantART
Music Is My Medium by ^shebid on deviantART
Soft Glow--Vexel Comp. July by ^shebid on deviantART
Party Like a Rockstar by ^shebid on deviantART
To Linda by ^shebid on deviantART
Horizon by ^shebid on deviantART
All Out of Tears by ^shebid on deviantART
Old School Tunez by ^shebid on deviantART
OMG its Amanda, Gallery moderator from Deviantart, i cant believe this, she answering my interview, i was find all her artwork from vexels net, and since vexels shuting down, i found her artwork again in www.shebid.deviantart.com, the way manda shading the skin, tune color and light in every her artwork, is always giving pleasure to eyes, and it looks always silence hot...so ithink this makes Shebid as valuable Digital Artist on this Digital Earth.
heres the interview with the kindness Amanda Redmond, alias Shebid
1. What is your real name, what is your nick name on internet, and Short story behind your nickname that you use to introduce you in this digital world?
-My real name is Amanda Redmond, but everyone just calls me Manda -- why? Well most people in real life tend to say Manda anyways, but someone called me Manda at an oekaki board way back when and it stuck. A lot of people, however, know me as 'Shebid' which comes from a domain name. I was hosted under someone, and she had an extra domain (shebid.com) and my eagerness for having a domain made me completely ignore that it wasn't even a domain I liked, but I wanted my aliases to coincide soo..Huzzah!
2. Tell me short story about the real of you, where do you live?, background of your life, and your
- I live in one of the bigger towns in Georgia, in the United States. I grew up here, never lived elsewhere, not that I'd want to, it's fantastically normal and just a good place to live. My social life is currently failing, as all of my friends have college to attend, places to be, etc etc. ha.
3. What is your specialty in digital art?( vector, vexels, or other)?
I would say vexels
4. Tell me short story about your specialty skill and technique that’s make different from other
-I wouldn't say I have anything that makes me distinct.. I guess you can see a bit of 'me' in my work, but other than that.. there isn't anything completely unique. I've always started out with base layer for vexelling, and I've never really posterized so.. I'm different from a few I suppose.
5. Tell me short story about idea behind of all of your artwork?
-Everything I create holds the main purpose, to be pleasing to the eye. There are a few works with deeper meanings, but I'm still getting the hang of concept
6. What is your main purpose and goal in your professional work?
-Well, my main goal is to become professional, to own a business and work alongside the most amazing people I know.
7. What is your hope about digital art?
-That it continues to flourish.
8. Quote from you about” you” as (digital artist, vector artist, vexel artist)
-The moment you even think about giving up is the moment you fail. I've improved in vexelling by working at it, not by hoping I'd get better. By doing. Hope is fine, but you can't live on hope. Keep trying.
9. Quote from you about your life as human being
-Keep your chin up, smile, don't let what you don't have stop you from being happy with what you do.
10. What do you think about the internet for all of your existence in this earth?
11. Quote from you about computer and the entire thing about that’s support you become you
- I don't know, Weknow. I suppose I'm not getting the question, but I will say something else to vouche for not having a clue as to what I should say to you now Without the amazing people I've met online, especially through DeviantART and Vexels.net, which is no longer up, I don't know how I'd keep going on. Everyone is so amazing, and make every thing I do worth doing.
12. What is the most important thing for you to be a digital artist (vector/vexels/digital artist/other)
- Well a computer and internet access most of all! With friends, family and support right up there. All of it is equally important.13. What is the most important thing for you to be” human” in this earth?
-Laughter. I thrive from it. It is my nutrition.
14. If you believing god, what do you think about all of god creation?
-His creation is the greatest work of art.
15. What do you think about the “time” for your chance to be “you” now?
-You always have time to be you, if you can't be, find what is holding you back and break from it.
16. What is the best art from you, and that you think is the best, and tell me why?
Rebirth by ^shebid on deviantART
I don't know why, but it has always been something close to me.
17. What’s mean “fun” feeling for you?
-Laughing until my eyes water, regardless of the source, if I laugh, everything is fun!
18. If you have feeling fun, would you like to share and what would it be?
-I always have fun with my closest friends. Not one moment, but all moments.
19. do you honest about all of your artwork, and it’s all is your true creativity and not from your employer work, because if its true, the artwork will be featured
here is the warm, the heart, the humble amanda redmond, behind all shebid artwork
well shebid, Hope, all kindness, all happiness, all greatest fun, all good thing, happen in all of your life, and may God will always be force be with you.....
funrecord "life for fun"