Pages

International Digital artist (click)

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Trenchmaker International Digital Artist from Berlin Germany






















if you are sitting pretty and handsome, surrounded and blanked by warming sun and caress by falling leaf

if you love to be cuddle, feeling cute in all the time, you must be

love all cuteness of trenchmaker artwork as you can found her artwork on herehttp://trenchmaker.deviantart.com , and of course, for all those cuties

feeling is make trenchmaker as valuable digital artist on this digital earth


here is the interview with trench maker alias Anne Pätzke what a nice name


1. What is your real name, what is your nick name on internet, and Short story behind your nick name that you use to introduce you in this digital world?
My real name is Anne Pätzke. On the internet, I am trenchmaker. The nick derives from a project, which I started together with a French artist 11 years ago. The comic project was never finished but I stick to the name. After 11 years it´s “my name”, on cons I usually turn around when somebody shouts “trench!” behind me XD


2. Tell me short story about the real of you, where do you live?, background of your life, and your social life?
The real me… I live and work in Berlin in the creative field. My day´s split between “normal office job” and projects for Tokyopop and customers. The real me is not that different from the internet-me. I like reading, I work at night and if I don´t work I go out with my friends or spend a lazy evening on the couch.

3. What is your specialty in digital art?( vector, vexels, brush, or other)?
I use photoshop and normal brushes. I paint just I do on canvas (add, add more…. Cover, add more, curse… add more). No magical paint-stick (although I would like to have one ;) ).


4. Tell me short story about your specialty skill and technique that’s make different from other artist?
My speciality are animals and cute things. I´m a children´s illustrator and author and I think the difference is that I´m really totally into the stories and my characters. You should see me painting: a dumb smile on the face and an “aww, that´s gonna be so cute” every now and than. I like to create a little story around the characters and try to imply everything I would have adored as a child.


5. Tell me short story about idea behind of all of your artwork?
I grew up with tales and animals. Lots of tales and lots of animals. I think the influence is recognizable for both aspects.

6. What is your main purpose and goal in your professional work?
I would like to publish some more books and of course it would be nice if somebody says in ten years: “Oh I grew up with that book. It was one of my favorites.”

7. What is your hope about digital art?
That I get better and don´t stick to lousy background that often (I blame that on excessive background painting on canvas for my latest children´s book).

8. Quote from you about” you” as (digital artist, vector artist, vexel artist)
Yes, the strokes have to be like that.


9. Quote from you about your life as human being
I think Kiki just started snoring. Let´s see if I can poke her tongue.


10. What do you think about the internet for all of your existence in this earth?
I got in touch with many interesting people and with companies I would have never been able to work for without.
But I think I could survive without as well.


11. Quote from you about computer and the entire thing about that’s support you become you now?
I mostly work on canvas, so working digital is nice to see how to create things in a different way. I just wish working on canvas would be as easy
as working digitally *sigh *

12. What is the most important thing for you to be a digital artist (vector/vexels/digital artist/other)
Digital art because I´m not interested in the other options *that´s a pretty lame answer, right? *

13. What is the most important thing for you to be” human” in this earth?
To be happy and never loose my faith in myself and what I´m doing.


14. If you believing god, what do you think about all of god creation?
I won´t answer anything regarding religion, sorry.


15. What do you think about the “time” for your chance to be “you” now?
I am I. I think I never was or will be anybody else. I hope so o_o


16. What is the best art from you, and that you think is the best, and tell me why?
The best art… hm. It changes with every illustration I do. I don´t stick to a special piece.


17. What’s mean “fun” feeling for you?
Being content and happy (and a bit careless maybe).


18. If you have feeling fun, would you like to share and what would it be?
Jumping around, telling everybody (if he wants to hear it or not doesn´t matter in that moment) what is so exciting and funny and laughing. I laugh a lot… I know it annoys people to have somebody around with 99% good mood.


19. do you honest about all of your artwork, and it’s all is your true creativity
and not from your Employer work, because if its true, the artwork will be featured
If I upload commissions those are normally labeled as commissions. Most of my client´s work can´t be uploaded anyway because of the hush-factor. ;)


here is lovely anne behind all trenchmaker artwork, hope all the best thing, all the greatest thing, all funny and cute thing, happen in all your day anne, and may god will always make your life in lovely way



funrecord "life for fun"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment support all this International Digital Artist