as you can find snowmask on http://snowmask.deviantart.com/ , Snowmask known as traditional artist, but what shes done with digital art, its so amazingly tiny exploding , there's a little community in DA that just growth and raise more people from all around the world, where all those avatar are contain a lot valuable artist from DA, and its all bound by snowmask creation, and sure, this make Snowmask as valuable digital artist for our lovely digital earth.
1. What is your real name, what is your nick name on internet, and Short story behind your nick name that you use to introduce you in this digital world?
My name is Katherine Franke, everyone calls me Katie. My alias both on and offline is snowmask, which came from an acronymic poem I wrote about 7 years ago.
2. Tell me short story about the real of you, where do you live?, background of your life, and your social life?
Right now I am living in Las Vegas, USA with my husband, who is American. I was born in Hong Kong and was educated both there and in England. My social life revolves around my painting career, meeting clients and hanging out with close friends and family.
3. What is your specialty in digital art?( vector, vexels, brush, or other)?
While I work professionally as a traditional artist, I have tried my hand with digital for a few years and thoroughly enjoyed it. I loved painting digitally, and am quite proficient with vectors. I'm still rather new to pixel art, it's a lot of fun though.
4. Tell me short story about your specialty skill and technique that’s make different from other artist?
I've no idea how I do things artistically, as I don't really think when I'm working. I just let everything flow while I watch my pieces complete themselves.
5. Tell me short story about idea behind of all of your artwork?
Most everything I create comes from visions in my mind. I have no idea where they come from, as I am a very visual and sound oriented person and thus easily inspired by a limitless range of experiences.
6. What is your main purpose and goal in your professional work?
I am very young, so I'm in no particular rush. While I am already painting for private collectors mainly from Europe and Japan, some in the US, I am also working hard to build a substantial body of work, to showcase progression and movement, and with the support I have garnered over the years in the Fine Art circle and hopefully the right presentation, I'll be able to secure myself a position as a contributing element to the Fine Art World.
7. What is your hope about digital art?
Digital Art is going in more new directions than could be fathomed a decade ago and while I personally prefer Traditional Mediums, there are times when I am truly amazed by how some digital artists are able to push the envelope. It's a difficult medium to achieve true uniqueness, so when someone is able to expand horizons, I can be thoroughly impressed.
8. Quote from you about” you” as (digital artist, vector artist, vexel artist)
Well, I'm not really a digital artist ;P I will say this though regarding all types of art: Experiment, try everything.
9. Quote from you about your life as human being
I am merely a tool for my inspiration.
10. What do you think about the internet for all of your existence in this earth?
The internet truly changed my life. And it's all because I found deviantART, where all my best friends are, most of whom I've met in person. And it's where my husband and I met, so many years ago. Being married is the best thing to ever happen to my life and I have dA to thank for.
11. Quote from you about computer and the entire thing about that’s support you become you now?
I don't use the computer for my professional work, however with the whole world being so dependent on the internet, having a computer is essential, just for life to go on.
12. What is the most important thing for you to be a digital artist (vector/vexels/digital artist/other)
I only ever experimented and played around with digital art, so what was important to me was simply to prove to myself that I could do it.
13. What is the most important thing for you to be” human” in this earth?
To know that my mind exists.
14. If you believing god, what do you think about all of god creation?
I don't believe in god. I believe the world we all inhabit is a beautiful place though, and I feel blessed to be alive.
15. What do you think about the “time” for your chance to be “you” now?
I am very fortunate to have received quality upbringing and I am proud of how I turned out so far.
16. What is the best art from you, and that you think is the best, and tell me why?
My best art will always be the new piece I am working on. Everything in the past is inconsequential - mere footprints in the sand.
17. What’s mean “fun” feeling for you?
When my cats pat my face in the morning. That's pretty fun-feeling.
18. If you have feeling fun, would you like to share and what would it be?
I don't know how many people can handle my cat sitting on their chest and patting their faces. It's pretty awkward. Plus my cat's a big boy. So no, I'm not sharing my cat.
19. do you honest about all of your artwork, and it’s all is your true creativity and not from your Employer work, because if its true, the artwork will be featured
Sure, it's all mine, except for a few pieces of fan art here and there which I explicitly explained were not mine.
here is lovely snowmask aka katie
dear Katherine Franke from the bottom of my heart, snowmask is true fun-tastic digital artist, and my hope all of yours katie day, katie life, katie environment is always pouring by love, magic, fantastic, bless, beautiful, richness, in your funtastic life
funrecord "life for fun"