Pages

International Digital artist (click)

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

wayner8088 International Digital Artist from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada


Phoebe Cates by =wayner8088 on deviantART


Fast and Furious Mosh by =wayner8088 on deviantART

ow ow ow o with serious face, looks what I've got from the serious wayner, he is so

serious curious cutes fabulous smile fantastic artist, sparking his artwork into my heart

what a wonderfully feeling this cant be deny, to see all his spectacular artwork, raising from wayner hand heart and mind.

as you can visit all his great artwork in here http://wayner8088.deviantart.com/


and sure because all of this , its make wayner as valuable digital

artist for this digital earth

in the name of fabulous, here the interview with the seriousness wayner

1. What is your real name, what is your nick name on internet, and Short story behind your nick name that you use to introduce you in this digital world?
My real name is Wayne Chin, but please call me wayner...and I go on the internet everywhere by my nickname "wayner8088"


2. Tell me short story about the real of you, where do you live?, background of your life, and your social life?
I live in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, although I grew up heavily with art, my career is fixing Apple products, as I am a certified Apple Technician. I'm married with three loving children, although recently i took a dive in online socializing...not a good mix for married life X___x


3. What is your specialty in digital art?( vector, vexels, brush, or other)?
My specialty is Photoshop everything, including photo-manipulation, photo-restoration, digital painting, comic book art (pencils, inks, colors)

4. Tell me short story about your specialty skill and technique that’s make different from other artist?

I have a range of art, from photorealism to comicbook art to vector to even drawing chibis <3


5. Tell me short story about idea behind of all of your artwork?
I am sentimental and unusually emotional...so I try to put a lot of my feelings into my artwork.

6. What is your main purpose and goal in your professional work?
To inspire other artists and to make other people in the world happy.


7. What is your hope about digital art?
To inspire others and the share common knowledge with artists alike.

8. Quote from you about” you” as (digital artist, vector artist, vexel artist)
"Draw what you see, NOT what you know"

9. Quote from you about your life as human being
"The Lord is my Rock, there is nothing I shall want"

10. What do you think about the internet for all of your existence in this earth?
It has become an integrated part of the human race...the world has become a much smaller place because of it, and people have gotten a better understanding of each other because of it, bringing down walls, accepting all races, religions, colors, beliefs.


11. Quote from you about computer and the entire thing about that’s support you become you now?

Since I'm someone who does tech support for Apple computers, I'm a huge fan of their work ethics, their philosophy, especially their CEO Steve Jobs.

12. What is the most important thing for you to be a digital artist (vector/vexels/digital artist/other)

Accuracy, expression, realism, though-provoking and sentimentality.

13. What is the most important thing for you to be” human” in this earth?
To love and cherish one another like their own blood, to have no boundaries and to live as one race in peace and everlasting love.

14. If you believing god, what do you think about all of god creation?
God is love incarnate, He made our world with love, and God-willing, we can bring this world together so easily if we just love one another as the Father loves us all, unconditionally.


15. What do you think about the “time” for your chance to be “you” now?
The "time" is "now"....


16. What is the best art from you, and that you think is the best, and tell me why?



Madonna by =wayner8088 on deviantART

My best pieces are Madonna



This is the lovely Jump-Love by =wayner8088 on deviantART

and Jump-Love
Madonna is a pencil drawing measuring 2' x 3'...probably the best photo realism piece I've ever done in my life. Jump-Love is one of the first photorealistic pieces I did on a wacom tablet...


17. What’s mean “fun” feeling for you?
I want to stay young all my life...I need to keep my heart youthful and having fun all the time...otherwise I'll go mad.

18. If you have feeling fun, would you like to share and what would it be?
I like to participate in youth activities...I dream to teach the youth how to draw on digital tablets and be able to share the Bible and God's teaches with them.

19. do you honest about all of your artwork, and it’s all is your true creativity and not from your Employer work, because if its true, the artwork will be featured -
I'm not sure I understand this question...I have some pieces on my gallery that are commissioned work, but they are al equally as creative as my original pieces.


Heres is wayner8088 a great family man who have good wife and three children, and blessing by capability for fixing electronic thing and creating fantastic digital artwork

hope all the best thing, all the great love, pouring in all your ways and all your day, with the entire of your family wayner, and may god will always be force be with you...good love, good luck

funrecord "life for fun"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment support all this International Digital Artist