Pages

International Digital artist (click)

Thursday, January 15, 2009

OlviaVika INTERNATIONAL DIGITAL ARTIST FROM MOSCOW RUSSIA


Friese horse by ~OlviaVika on deviantART


Lippizian horse by ~OlviaVika on deviantART


The Queen Of The North by ~OlviaVika on deviantART


Bay Horse by ~OlviaVika on deviantART


Cat by ~OlviaVika on deviantART


Horse In Moonlight by ~OlviaVika on deviantART


Spring Emotions by ~OlviaVika on deviantART


Horse In Clouds by ~OlviaVika on deviantART


Just blue... by ~OlviaVika on deviantART


Chestnut Horse by ~OlviaVika on deviantART


Pura Rasa Espanola by ~OlviaVika on deviantART


Another Way by ~OlviaVika on deviantART


Lady Starlight by ~OlviaVika on deviantART


Night Mare by ~OlviaVika on deviantART


Spring Is Coming by ~OlviaVika on deviantART

The secret move of the horse in chess game, can checkmate the king and win the game.
well olvia vika has win the game and check match me with her secret heart movement, she move her horse in to digital artwork, with brush digital painting technique. And it check mate my heart
I obviously and take much time to see her digital horse, as I can feel thats olvia giving much time to comb and care all fur in all her digital animal.
Very realistic, fabulous , and amazing olvia, and that’s make olviavika as valuable digital artist on this digital earth, as you can check out her galleri on http://olviavika.deviantart.com
And here is the interview with Fabulous OlviaVika




1. What is your real name, what is your nick name on internet, and Short story behind your nick name that you use to introduce you in this digital world?

My real name is Victoria Shelest. On the Internet i have two names: Olvia and OlviaVika, last time i prefer the 2nd. That's fun, when I choosed nick "Olvia" i didn't know what does it mean... But then i knew my nick means "happy" in Greek. So i have my own name and happiness in my nickname


2. Tell me short story about the real of you, where do you live?, background of your life, and your social life?

I live in Russia, now in Moscow. Now i'm 21 now. I'm a student, this year i became a bachelor of psychology and continue to study at magistracy. Before entering the university i lived in Moscow Region, in Mozhaysk. I want to stay in Moscow after leaving the university... cause i like it and like dynamic life. Also i work for a little studio of creative programming, here i begin my professional life like a disigner. Earlier i worked in my profession but now i don't want. Except digital art and psychology i have other interests: horses, playing guitar, listening music...
I never studied in any art school, it's fun how i begin my painting. In my childhood i just loved horses and hadn't them near me - and i began drawing them.


3. What is your specialty in digital art?( vector, vexels, brush, or other)?

I try myself in digital painting, vector, photo manipulations, i think it's interesting to try different styles ...... But i think i'm mostly in digital painting, in realistic animal painting.


4. Tell me short story about your specialty skill and technique that’s make different from other artist?

I like to draw realistic, so i think it's important to work with colors, shadows and glares. work hard... then i think it's important to show animals' emotions, it's difficult, but makes drawing remembering and more realistic... I draw with a few layers, in Ps i prefer to use basic brushes, but if i need brushes for drawing textures, fur etc. - i make them myself. And i think that you can draw really good art only if you love your work.


5. Tell me short story about idea behind of all of your artwork?

It's a difficult question! Many of my works have their own ideas, stories... Sometimes i just imagine something or something inspires me - and i run to my computer and begin my work, other times i think more seriously and my work became a long creative process... Though now i think there are several ideas: loving horses, loving to create, loving fun ... and getting a great inspiration in my work.


6. What is your main purpose and goal in your professional work?

Well, i think it's to get an inspiration, to inspire others... But thinking about my future... i have a goal to draw better then i do it now, i really hope to work professionally.


7. What is your hope about digital art?

I think digital art is one form of art...


8. Quote from you about” you” as (digital artist, vector artist, vexel artist).

I learn doing all what i do.


9. Quote from you about your life as human being.

"Today is the first day of all you have". It's not my own quote, i heard it some years ago and don't know it's author.


10. What do you think about the internet for all of your existence in this earth?

It helps so much. Having an Internet we can communicate with many people we couldn't see in real life... Also we can learn different things or get a lot of information, all what we need.


11. Quote from you about computer and the entire thing about that’s support you become you now?

I really need computer. It's too hard for me to live without it. As it's too hard for me to live without digital art.


12. What is the most important thing for you to be a digital artist
(vector/vexels/digital artist/other)

I think the most important is creating what you love, creating something new. Also trying and learning new things. And getting pleasure

13. What is the most important thing for you to be” human” in this earth?

I thing the most important thing is being myself.


14. If you believing god, what do you think about all of god creation?

It's difficult to answer this question 'cause I still haven't decided if i believe in god or i don't ...


15. What do you think about the "time" for your chance to be "you" now?

Sometimes i think about it... Seldom... Time is life, i think so... I repeat: "Today is the first day of all you have". And if you live, you may live every day like the
1st your day... why not?


16. What is the best art from you, and that you think is the best, and tell me why?


Thinking Of You by ~OlviaVika on deviantART

Arabian Horse by ~OlviaVika on deviantART

I guess one the best art of mine is my drawing "Thinking Of You"... Also i like my dravings "Arabian Horse".

17. What’s mean “fun” feeling for you?

It means feeling happy, keeping smile and doing something you like!


18. If you have feeling fun, would you like to share and what would it be?

Yes, I would like to share. I like to share good feelings with my friends.


19. do you honest about all of your artwork, and it’s all is your true creativity and not from your Employer work, because if its true, the artwork will be featured

I draw for my own pleasure, my artworks are not connected with my employer work.





this is beautiful Victoria Shelest , behind all fabulous OlviaVika digital artwork

Im so happy for Olvia vika that become part on this International Digital Artist blog, well, Hope all The greatest, coolest, amazing, fabulous, fantastic, great, good, fun, thing happen in everyday of your life Olviavika

funrecord "life for fun"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment support all this International Digital Artist