Pages

International Digital artist (click)

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

JaaLondon INTERNATIONAL DIGITAL ARTIS FROM BOGOTA COLOMBIA


+++ FASHION IS LIFE +++ by ~jaalondon on deviantART


xxx WANNA GET MY CANDIES? xxx by ~jaalondon on deviantART


+++ YOUR GENIE by ~jaalondon on deviantART


+++::::SECSY BITCH 01::::+++ by ~jaalondon on deviantART


DA FANCY BITCH by ~jaalondon on deviantART

jaa london i think he is a candy man, his fantastic sweet shiny sparkle vector illustration realy glamor and fashionable, well this make jaalondon as valuable digital artist for digital earthas you can see his artwork in here http://jaalondon.deviantart.com


and here is the interview with disco ball Jaalondon
What is your real name, what is your nick name on internet, and Short story behind your nick name that you use to introduce you in this digital world?
My real name is Julian Angel. My nickname is jaalondon, this nickname comes from my name's first Letter. But I really want to be known as Julian Angel.


Tell me short story about the real of you, where do you live?, background of your life, and your social life?
I live in Bogota Colombia since 9 months ago. I come from a little town from this country. I have always been interested in graphic design, fashion and illustration. I work for a mobile software developer as graphic designer. I love my work even I'd love work in fashion world.


What is your specialty in digital art?( vector, vexels, or other)?
I love using Illustrator, My specialty is Vector art. Even I can mix different software’s like : Photoshop, FLash, After Effects, Fireworks for getting good works,


Tell me short story about your specialty skill and technique that’s make different from other artist
I love using, mixing and creating bright colors for my art. Color, Lights and shines are the best of my digital art. I have always been charmed about fashion and I have been inspired in other artist for improving my work.


Tell me short story about idea behind of all of your artwork?
My art tries to show a perfect world trought nodes, lines, circles, colors and all what I can imagine.


What is your main purpose and goal in your professional work?
I would love to work like a fashion illustrator or some big projects about trends.




Quote from you about your life as human being
BE HAPPY.


What do you think about the internet for all of your existence in this earth?
IT IS SO NECESSARY FOR ME. I AM AN INTERNET ADDICT.



What is the most important thing for you to be a digital artist (vector/vexels/digital artist/other)
A WHOLE MIX.


What is the most important thing for you to be” human” in this earth?
TO LIVE EVERY SECOND LIKE THE LAST ONE.


If you believing god, what do you think about all of god creation?
IT IS RARELY AND PERFECT.




What is the best art from you, and that you think is the best, and tell me why?


++ BLACK GIRL ++ DISCO FEELING by ~jaalondon on deviantART
THE BEST ART CAN TALK TO U. TELLING YOU A STORY OR JUST MAKING YOU FEEL SOMETHING. ART DOESN'T DEPEND OF THE TECHNIQUE.


What’s mean “fun” feeling for you?
SMILE IN UR FACE. JEJEJEJ. I LOVE TO LAUGHT.


do you honest about all of your artwork, and it’s all is your true creativity and not from your Employer work, because if it’s true, the artwork will be featured
SURELY


thanks jalondon, for your time, and heres julian angel, the man behind JaaLondon



hope all the greatest think happen in your life

funrecord "life for fun"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment support all this International Digital Artist