Pages

International Digital artist (click)

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Novembermeisje INTERNATIONAL DIGITAL ARTIST FROM NETHERLAND


little red riding hood by ~Novembermeisje on deviantART


I Think I'm Paranoid by ~Novembermeisje on deviantART


keira knightley by ~Novembermeisje on deviantART


Silence is Golden by ~Novembermeisje on deviantART

nicole might looks cute, but careful for what she do in her vexels, i would ask some one to put a milkshake with an ice cream on the top, and drink it while im thirsty, and see her artwork with my mouth full of milk and in the mean time my face will looks obviously on her art. sure all of this beauty, softness , make silence is more speak more than sound,

and im so glad for all of this make novembermeisje as valuable digital artist in this digital earth

as you can see her gallery in here beautiful gallery in here
http://novembermeisje.deviantart.com

and heres the interview with nicole novembermeisje



1. What is your real name, what is your nick name on internet, and Short story behind your nick name that you use to introduce you in this digital world?

My real Name is Nicole, online I’m also known as Novembermeisje. The story behind the name was a bit of a joke between a (online) friend and me.
We were talking about calendar girls (like pin-ups in the fifties ) so than we were joking about what month we would be if we where calendar girls and I went with November cause my birthday is in November. So I would be: Novermbergirl or in Dutch: Novembermeisje (meisje is Dutch for girl) and well since then I started using it as my nick.


2. Tell me short story about the real of you, where do you live?, background of your life, and your social life?

I’m from the Netherlands (no, I don’t live in Amsterdam I live in a small place not too far from the sea) I like to go shopping in some of the bigger cities (especially Amsterdam). I love music and going to concerts (unfortunately I don’t get to go to one often cause where I live there aren’t that much so finding something I actually like is a bit hard.. so I have to go to bigger cities). I also really love nature & animals and going for a walk with my dogs on the beach or in the woods. And I love going to the zoo (my favorite animals are the tigers and the reptiles)


3. What is your specialty in digital art?( vector, vexels, or other)?

I don’t think I really have a specialty, I like to try out lots of different things and I don’t like to limit myself to just one or two, but right now I’m mostly into vexels (+vectors) and digital photography (+ photoshopping pictures I took, sometimes a lot sometimes just a little).
When it comes to vexels I like working in different styles and sometimes combining those styles. But the one thing I keep coming back to is realism.
So I think vexel realism is kind of my specialty
With photography I’m mostly into animal and nature photography at the moment.


4. Tell me short story about your specialty skill and technique that’s make different from other artist

[answering this for my (realism) vexels]
I like to work with colors that you normally would not use, for example greens in skin. I think this helps to make things look more interesting (and sometimes even more realistic)
With my colors I also try to capture emotions and I usually give it something that makes it a bit ‘dark’
(not like horror or anything but just that there is a little more behind it than just a vexel of a pretty girl)
When it comes to realism I’m a really perfectionist I use A LOT of layers and try to make them almost invisible. But with doing this I think it’s important that with some layers you can see very clearly where one ends and where the another one begins like with eyes and a nose. People don’t have a nose blended into their skin…


5. Tell me short story about idea behind of all of your artwork?

There really is a different story behind all of my work, some are just because I really love the person it is of, sometimes it’s a way to express my emotions. Music and my life are a big inspiration in my work.
I also like them to have a bit of a ‘dark’ side to it, I like there to be more emotion in them than just someone being pretty.


6. What is your main purpose and goal in your professional work?

Have fun!
Really it’s all about doing what I like.
Other than that I would like to inspire other people to create art.


7. What is your hope about digital art?

That one day everyone will except it as being art. I get a lot of comments from people saying that digital art is not really art. And people saying my work is just a tracing of a picture. I think it’s stupid to say that. Almost everyone thinks a realism drawing is something really good, but lots of people think that realism in digital art is something bad and/or not creative.


I also hope that in the future there will be even more ways and styles to create art (digital as well as traditional)


8. Quote from you about” you” as (digital artist, vector artist, vexel artist)

Have fun and don’t limit yourself!


9. Quote from you about your life as human being

Not really a quote from myself but it’s a latin phrase that I really like:

Nosce te ipsum

It means: know yourself

And that, to me, is something really important.




10. What do you think about the internet for all of your existence in this earth?

I think there are two sides of it.

One, and for me the most important one. It’s a place where I can meet people that have the same interests as me, people from all different countries and backgrounds in life.
Normally (for example at school) there are only a few people with who I could talk about thinks like art etc. but on the internet there are so many people with the same interest and I think the internet is a great way to come in contact with those people. The internet is also the place where I can show my work to a lot of people and where I can look at the art of other people.

But on the other side; the internet can also be a scary thing. Al that information online for everyone to see can be scary. You never know who might use something for the wrong reasons… (I’m not talking about just personal information people put on there but also things like pro-anorexia websites and sites that tell you how to build a bomb or something. Just scary things like that..)
But I try not to think about those things too much.


11. Quote from you about computer and the entire thing about that’s support you become you now?

My computer is what makes me able to create my digital art. So yeah it’s something really important to me. If I could live without it? I don’t know I have no problem not having one for a couple of weeks when I’m on vacation, but I think giving it up forever would be really really hard.


12. What is the most important thing for you to be a digital artist (vector/vexels/digital artist/other)

having fun with what you do.


13. What is the most important thing for you to be” human” in this earth?

LOVE - for family friends animals nature and that special someone.


14. If you believing god, what do you think about all of god creation?

For me religion is something personal.

I think it can be a beautiful thing, but it’s also something that has caused a lot of bad things (like wars and hate between people with different ideas).


15. What do you think about the “time” for your chance to be “you” now?

I think that the time we live in is a great time that allows a lot of people to really be who they are, but even though a lot of things are better compared to the past. I think we are still far away from really being able to be who we are wherever we live. A lot of things still aren’t accepted in a lot of coutries.

But I also think that too much freedom isn’t always a good thing. Don’t get me wrong freedom to me is something really important, but I do believe there should be a limit, cause total freedom would also allow things like racism. It’s something I’ve been thinking about a lot lately (one of my teachers said something about it during class..)


16. What is the best art from you, and that you think is the best, and tell me why?

I don’t think I really have something that I think is THE best. There is a different reason behind everything…
personally I really love how this vexel turned out:


Silence is Golden by ~Novembermeisje on deviantART

but this one has a lot more behind it and therefore is just as good to me:


Vexel Pink by ~Novembermeisje on deviantART


17. What’s mean “fun” feeling for you?

Fun, to me is doing what you like without having to think about what others are gonna think about it.
It’s about being happy, listening to good music, being with people you love.


18. If you have feeling fun, would you like to share and what would it be?

Sometimes it’s something you want to share with the whole world, sometimes it’s something that’s just for you (or only a small group of people).



19. do you honest about all of your artwork, and it’s all is your true creativity and not from your Employer work, because if it’s true, the artwork will be featured

All my work is created by me, for me. (oke I do use reference pics but I don’t think that counts..?)
I don’t work for an employer and I have not uploaded commissions on DA.
(some of my work is part of a collaboration with an other artist, but that will be in the description.. I don’t know if that’s a problem?)

(i also don't make any money from it)

i also don't really understand question 19 100% probably cause for the both of us english isn't our first language... but i hope i answered 'correctly' to it.
I’m not 100% what you mean with it being true art...]



if there is a problem or if you don't understand someting i wrote (my english sucks...) please send me a note..

Nicole

thanks nicole, thank you so much for your pure answer, and for all beautiful artwork youve made hope all the beauty, happiness, greatness, cuteness, luckiness, happen in all of your life

and here is cutest nicole, behind all of beautiful novembermeisje digital artwork








funrecord life for fun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment support all this International Digital Artist