Pages

International Digital artist (click)

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Emmil International DIgital Artist from Bogor Indonesia





Jack and Chloe: Censored vers. by `emmil on deviantART


Till The End With You - art by `emmil on deviantART


You Came Back by `emmil on deviantART


Goodbye by `emmil on deviantART


Heart Battle by `emmil on deviantART


The Griffin + Tutorial by `emmil on deviantART


Jack and Kraz: TheLast Unicorn by `emmil on deviantART




Pure garden, where the butterfly, bird, mammalian, flower and plant transform in to pretty fantasy mutant, showing their perfect gesture in every eye catching scene. Some sky still blue, and blurring fog and dew, sparkle shine by sun, suddenly its change in too dark rock and blood, like heaven falling down on hell.
And for all this ironic fantastic artistic artwork, yes emmil is valuable Digital artist for our lovely digital Earth
You may found her in here http://emmil.deviantart.com/

Proudly present inteview of emill

1. What is your real name, what is your nick name on the internet, and a bit of short story behind your nick name that you use to introduce you in this digital world?
Emmilia Thomas :) Now you know where my Nick comes from. It's either Emmil, or Emmil Thomas.

2. Tell me a short story about the real of you, where do you live?, background of your life, and your social life?
I live in the east of Cibubur, West Java, Indonesia. More about me + my photo can be read here: http://emmil.deviantart.com/art/Just-me-today-P-121598476 My little house: http://emmil.deviantart.com/art/See-the-other-meh-72855969


3. What is your specialty in digital art?( vector, vexels, brush, or other)?
Fantasy semi realism digital painting. I like picturing emotions, usually in sad or romantic themes. I use Photoshop only. Not really a fans of other software.


4. Tell me a short story about your specialty skill and technique that make you different from other artists?
Hmm... I'm a varied artist. I can make pixel arts, photo manipulations, pure paintings & I also like writing poems. Sometimes I combines one or more skills that I have to create an art piece. Something like this: http://emmil.deviantart.com/art/Till-The-End-With-You-art-89709948 for example.


5. Tell me a short story about the ideas behind all of your artworks?
Ideas? I've got too many ideas I'm so confused which one I should paint first, lol. A single song I've heard, a photo I've seen... each of them can inspire a lot of stories in my head.


6. What are your main purpose and goal in your professional work?
I just love creating lots & better works, enjoying making each piece of art & uploading them in my DA gallery. I also likes to work on commissions since I'm still faaar... from being rich. I, however, can't work in a design firm, art studio or game developer anymore since my stamina is too low to catch up with their tight schedules... ^^"


7. What is your hope about digital art?
Um, I'm not sure I understand this question but... I hardly follow what & what's not a trend in digital art world. I don't have much time to get involved with art communities outside DA since my plant shop, my family & my pets have taken lotsa of my time already...


8. Quote from you about” you” as (digital artist, vector artist, vexel artist)
Painting makes me whole! ^^


9. Quote from you about your life as human being
Happiness is not the absence of problems but rather about how you deal with them.


10. What do you think about the internet for all of your existence in this earth?
It's nice to have another life in another "world" than my daily routine real life. I can say most of the things I want and I can be very expressive about my self.


11. Quote from you about computer and the entire thing about that’s support you become you now?
It's only a tool. Skill is about passion & hard works, not tools.


12. What is the most important thing for you to be a digital artist (vector/vexels/digital artist/other)
To paint what I feel and what I want.


13. What is the most important thing for you to be” human” in this earth?
To be understood.


14. If you believing god, what do you think about all of god creation?
Great? I'm not very religious.


15. What do you think about the “time” for your chance to be “you” now?
I'm a late bloomer for an artist, but I like to do my best with what I have and try to enjoy things I can do now. :)


16. What is the best art from you, and that you think is the best, and tell me why?
I don't have one now... still experimenting with my new coloring style, waiting for the next master piece to be born...


17. What does “fun” feeling mean to you?
Working on something that we love and possibly get money from it, well, at least a big appreciation. :3


18. Would you like to share one of your fun experiences?
A great sample of once upon a time of a fun time I had in DA: http://emmil.deviantart.com/gallery/#Black-Soul-Comics


19. Are you honest about all of your artworks, and that they are really your
true creativity and not from your employer's work, because if it's true, the artworks will be featured?
Jeebuz... If I'm an art thief, I won't last long in DA or gain a thick in front of my name I think.


and her is exotic beauty of Emmilia THomas, behind all fantastic Emmil artwork

Just me today :P by `emmil on deviantART

Dear Emmil, thank you for answering all of this interview, hope all the best all lucky, all fortune, all happiness, happen with you in all your day, may all your hope, wish and dream come true, and good luck with everything you do


Weknow : www.weknow.deviantart.com
funrecord “life for fun”
http://www.internationaldigitalartist.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment support all this International Digital Artist